Sunday, July 31, 2011

A word from Jesus* via the Holy Spirit ... today 7-30-2011:

THE MIDNIGHT CRY


A word from Jesus*
via the Holy Spirit 
7-30-2011:





     These are the Last of Calls
going out to be a part of the Bride of Jesus* Christ
for the Lord thy God  is coming for His Church..
 Let all who will ...come in now...For an hour is at hand
when the Door will be shut on the Bride ... eternally.
 
 
 
Let who so ever will... come now...
I AM the  A and the Z, the Beginning and the End,
the God who was and is to come. 
Let all who hunger and thirst after righteousness name sake
turn unto me saith the Lord of Lords and  Host of hosts.
 
 
 
In a moment in a twinkling of an eye
I make all thing new again ..
Rejoice saith the Lord of lords
and King of kings, for the hour of deliverance
is at hand ... So Be It .. I come for my Bride.
 
 
 No Man knows the Day  or the hour..
Who could say they know?
None can know...
Only my father whom art in Heaven Knows.
I tell you my coming for my Church Elect is at hand.
 
 
Rejoice!
-for I have found my lost sheep,
Rejoice!
-for I have found my lost Lamb,
Rejoice! 
-with me for I have found mine,
 
Mine has turned unto me,
My sheep pen in full yet I wait for whosoever will
come now saith the Lord of lords and Host of hosts.
Lest you miss the hour at hand and go into
the Tribulation which is to come upon the whole world.
Devastation, grief, heartache, hardships, stress,
pain and suffering: poured out in fullness of great measure
and death will not come only much more of the same in those days
and hours much pride will be squelched from men.. I will squelch him like a grape in the wine press fo purge him of his selfish pride and ignorance of the one true living God .  In that time many will fall prey to the delusion of peace, happiness and joy that the son of perdition, the beast, the false Christ,
the Antichrist of Revelation will evoke.
 
 
 
Who is likened unto the Lord thy God?  None ... there is none.
Trust in the Lord thy God with all thy heart, mind body and soul.
The spirit of the Lord will guide you through all things, always
justifying the truth in the spiritual and then in the physical, 
tangible world .. who can know God but by faith? 
 
 
The Spirit of God moves upon and in a man ...
Revealing the Truth ... Sound doctrine is the Truth
and the Truth is Jesus* Christ the Savior of the world.
Who is likened unto the Lord they God?..None .. No not one.
Rejoice! for behold;  I make all things new Again.
 
 
 
I come for mine elect
my Bride ... my  Church
Prepare your hearts in me 
make ready for soon you shall ever be with
the Lord of lords and King of kings
Keep the faith for I come at a time when men least expect.
The promise of the coming of the Lord
to the clouds will be fulfilled
.. so be it..
 
 
 
Beloved I have not forsaken you
hold tight to what thou hast
lest any man take thy crown.
 
To those who vomit up my words
at a said so timely manner
so shallI vomit you from my mouth
for you deny the power of God 
you deny the whole truth ...
What are words with out the Life?
He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world
its true... said the Lord of lords  and King of kings.
 
 
Who is likened unto the Lord?
None... Not one..
I promise...  my word is True.
Soon the Door will be closed
on the Bride of Christ ..
My coming is at hand and then...
the Rains of perilous Judgment
will overtake the entire world...
None will escape it.
 
For so be it is the fulfillment of the prophetic word
of the Lord God unfolding before man on earth
as the heavens and stars, the moon and the sun,
the creatures visible and invisible,
holy and unholy... will bear witness to
and some even be part of.
 
 
Who is likened unto the Lord of lords?
None... no not one ,,, 
Hold tight to the promise of the  Lord thy God..
The rivers will  run dry
the mountains will crumble to the ground
before the Lord is called a liar.
 
Those who resist the call of the Lord
will harken to the call in greater depth of the god of this world
its prophesied that in later times God will give them over ..
God will give them strong delusion according to their cup of choice ..
so be it...
Even so those who hear the call of the Lord thy God
come into  Life everlasting...my joy I give is unequaled...
none can offer  what I give freely to mine own

Who is likened unto the Lord thy God? Not one..
Behold I show you things to come that you know that
I am with you
 
 
Rejoice! for so they will indeed happen ..
as you see the triangle is a tall mountain
SAY:outstanding from a great distance away...
what falls to earth, will create a crack-
that will not seem to have a beginning- nor 
an end and the earth will suffer a fatal blow
that will up-heave the elements earth, wind ,fire, snow, ice, hail,
rain, hurricanes, tornadoes, tsunami, quaking, molten lava flow.
All the elements known to earth and some never seen
in such great mix or in such places before  will be on that day of days to record ...  the catastrophe  will be global all will feel it ...all will be a part of  in some way shape or form all will be connected to that day of days, chaos will run ramped... confusion will become the language of the day
and in the great aftermaths many will sleep and many will be taken, division comes in a day that none could know,
but say for the Father whom art in Heaven  ... Yet the signs are there that man is to know when the hour is at hand, to lift up thy heads  Oh ye gates for your redemption drawth night...
Rejoice! the day of deliverance,  the Day of the Lord is at hand ... Rejoice for the Bridegroom comes for His Church.. Make way for at such an hour you think not so be it .,,  I tell you lift up your heads The Bridegroom declares 
lift you heads for redemption is nigh. Rejoice! and be exceedingly glad, trust in the Lord of lords and King of kings. Blessed are those where He is... in the Lord
of lords King of kings  Jesus* Christ savior of the world. 
Hallelujah.
 
 
 
Trust in  Jesus* in all things
Hallelujah Trust in Jesus* 
I will make a way and see you through the darkest of hours.
Trust in the Lord  call upon Jesus*
Call upon me... I will hearken unto you call upon me 
I will never leave you or forsake you ... Mine can say
Oh death where is thy sting?  Oh grave where is thy victory?
Even at deaths door I am there for mine  own ....
In life and in death both, I  am with thee in all you do .. I am with thee.
Trust in the Lord.. Faith believing moves mountains; ask
and it shall be in my name ... I am a God  of Deliverance
a God of miracles ...a God above the gods of this world ... trust in me
for I AM  that I  AM and there is none other
nor shall ether ever be .. Selah
 
 
 
All these things will pass away
but my word will not pass away
Hold tight to the promises of God
Rejoice! for the Hour of Deliverance is at hand !!! Hallelujah!!!
 
The Time ...the hour is at hand. 
The day of the Lord will suddenly be and then not...
and all things are changed... a renewal ...
not as they were .. Rejoice for so it will be
What can I tell you that I have not already ?
Have hope, keep faith.
Trust in the Lord who makes all things new
There is none Greater!!!
 
Joy cometh in the morning ... sorrow is bur for a Day and then
the Sun rises to a glorious  NEW DAY  OF ALL DAYS AND YOU SEE_...
TRUST IN ME SAITH THE LORD OF LORDS and
HOSTS of host ... I WILL NOT LEAVE THEE EVER
NOR FORSAKE THEE.
HOLD TIGHT ...HOLD FAST FOR I COME FOR YOU
MINE ELECT CHURCH...
BE PREPARED... STAY PREPARED
LIFT UP YOU HEAD AND KNOW THAT
I SPEAK TRUTH UNTO YOU AT THIS HOUR
SEE THE SIGNS BLARING...  ROUND ABOUT YOU
GIVING OUT THEIR WARNING TO YOU ...
All you heavy laden come unto me 
and I will give you  rest  and joy unspeakable.
There is a joy of all joys near to the heart of  God
Let he who has ears to hear:  harken.
-Darkness offers goodness,
for it rains on the just and the unjust alike.
None will say unfair for the Lord thy God judges’
in equity...just and fair. 
 
 
You who are trampled down..WHY?...
Do  you not hear the call of the Lord?
Do you not hear me calling unto you?
I want so much for you to harken unto my voice
and come to me.
I wait on you.
I cry for you.
How much longer will you walk
your own path?...clear you own road?
How much longer will you avoid me? ...saith the Lord
of lords and King of kings.
Trust in the Lord Jesus*  
 
All things are now  in the process of greatest of change
and then the floods came....
and evil flows like a river... then an ocean .
The sea will roar with a newness of wickedness
the world has never known...nor shall ever again .
Behold the clock is warning of the Hour !!!
Be aware look Up Rejoice!!! ... make  way Saith the Lord
of lords and King of kings!
 
There is none likened unto the Lord thy God,
the True Living God of Abraham, Isaac and
Jacob, the God of Israel, the Great I Am ... Amen and Amen  
 
 
This is the conclusion of a word from God
via the Holy Spirit.... today 7-30-2011 Its for whosoever. 


-----------------------
 
 
 
Finally  you should know;
what I saw along with this word from the Lord God
via the Holy Spirit.. was an image of a mountain.
It was a triangular shaped mountain and
something with no name fell from the
sky... it hit the earth ... making an earth impression
and it cracked the earth.
The earth crack was great and long and the split was wide...
The crack was near this triangular shaped mountain.
I want to say the mountain was black in color
but It may just be because it was a silhouette?
Anyway an object hits the earth.. then I see the crack..
and on the other side of the crack is the triangular mountain
that can be seen a great distance away...  
Even as the earth cracks the triangular mountain seems
to be undisturbed by the trauma the earth is experiencing...
 [Also note the fatal blow did not mean the earth was destroyed
into a state of none existence... no far from it.
I believe the word fatal because of death and destruction
but not earth annihilation.]
...I'm actually wondering if it has something to do with a pyramid... 
only because they are triangular and big enough to be seen from the moon?
I don’t know if its an actual big triangular shaped mountain that can be seen 
from a great distance away... or a pyramid... ?
 
 
Im only sharing what I saw  and heard the rest is up to you. 
Realizing the Holy Spirit will not speak against the word of God ... for He is the Spirit of truth ..
Im encouraged to see scriptures that support the whisperings of the Lord Jesus Christ.  
 
 
If you can not understand -Darkness offers goodness?,
for ... it rains on the just and the unjust alike:...  None of us were born saved...
It means that before any are saved... we can surely count our blessings amen.
...................................................................................................................
The world is beautiful ... God provides and makes a way ...thankfully most of us
are privy to food, shelter, people that care...  hopefully,, someone watched over us in our youth,
we find love, pleasure and goodness....its good.
.....................................................................................................................
But its good in darkness... we unsaved are not in the light
we are cared for and provided for as we walk in darkness.
 From our natural birth into the world
until [_____our being born again in the spirit of God ]_____]
we are walking in darkness  .
God is waiting for us to come to Him once we understand
that goodness of the world is only temporary good... its fleeting
and does not last eternally... Jesus* died for us before we knew Him. 
 
 
Isa 53:6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to his own way;
and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
 
 
Psalm 119:176 I have gone astray like a lost sheep;
seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments.
 
Luke 15:6 ;Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.
 
 
Luke 15:5 And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders
 
 
Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock,
over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers,
to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
 
 
Luke 21:36 Be always on the watch, and pray
that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen,
and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."
 
 
 
 [see Jesus is God]
1 Timothy 3:16  God was made manifest in the flesh.
Colossians 2:9 For in him [Jesus] dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
Colossians 1:16  For by him [Jesus] were all things created.
John 20:28  And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God.
John 8:58  Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Revelation 1:17  Fear not; I am the first and the last.
Revelation 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega,
the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing
of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ
 
 
 
[see the door will close...  the Bride inside] 
Luke 13:25 When once the master of the house
is risen up, and hath shut to the door,
and ye begin to stand without,
and to knock at the door, saying,
Lord, Lord, open unto us;
and he shall answer and say unto you,
I know you not whence ye are:
 
 
Matthew 25:11 "Later the others also came.
'Sir! Sir!' they said. 'Open the door for us!'
 
 
Matthew 25:12 "But he replied,
'I tell you the truth, I don't know you.'
 
 
[God is the beginning and the end He sees the end
from the beginning through His foreknowledge
He knows who would not come to Him
if they had  a million years to choose Salvation in Jesus... 
He knows who will come into salvation and who will not.
Those He knows from this foreknowledge to be
His own children He calls them His elect.
 
The Bride, The Church, The Body of Christ
are many names meaning one of Gods elect.
 
There are the elect church
and the elect Israel on earth at this time.
 
-[-God has two elect groups upon earth -- Israel (Romans 11:28)
and the Church (1 Peter 1:2).
The signs of Matthew 24 are presented to elect Israel.
We know this to be true because of the
regard for the Sabbath Day (vs. 20), synagogues (Luke 21:12),
 and because the setting is Jerusalem (vs. 20).
These signs are for Israel who is looking for
the return of her King in Revelation
19. They are not signposts for the Rapture.
The gospel mentioned in Matthew 24:24 is the gospel of the kingdom
that the King is about to return (Revelation 19:16)  
Although the signs are completely fulfilled after the Christians are gone,
we see the beginnings of every one of these prophecies (Luke 21:28).... this paragraph is taken from J.V.I. Revelations Revealed-]-
 
 
 
1 Peter 1:2 Elect
according to the foreknowledge of God the Father,
through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and
sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you,
and peace, be multiplied.
 
 
Psalm 59:7 [N.I.V.]
See what they spew from their mouths--they spew out swords
from their lips, and they say,
"Who can hear us?"
 
 
Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm,
and neither cold nor hot,
I will spue thee out of my mouth.
 
 
Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no,
not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
 
 
Ephesians 5:6 Let no one deceive you with empty words,
for because of such things God's wrath comes on those who are disobedient.
 
 
2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion,
that they should believe a lie:

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days
perilous times shall come.
 
 
Isaiah 19:5 And the waters shall fail from the sea,
and the river shall be wasted and dried up.
 
 
Isa 50:2 When I came, why was there no one?
When I called, why was there no one to answer?
Was my arm too short to ransom you?
Do I lack the strength to rescue you?
By a mere rebuke I dry up the sea, I turn rivers into a desert; t
heir fish rot for lack of water and die of thirst.
 
 
 
 
Nahum 1:4 He rebukes the sea and dries it up;
he makes all the rivers run dry.
Bashan and Carmel wither and the blossoms of Lebanon fade.
 
 
 
Isa 42:15 I will lay waste the mountains and hills and
dry up all their vegetation;
I will turn rivers into islands and dry up the pools.
 
 
Isaiah 40:4 Every valley shall be exalted,
and every mountain and hill shall be made low:
and the crooked shall be made straight,
and the rough places plain:
 
 
Isa 40:3 A voice of one calling:
"In the desert prepare the way for the LORD;
make straight in the wilderness a highway for our God.
 
 
 
Isa 49:11 I will turn all my mountains into roads,
and my highways will be raised up.
 
 
 
[what was up will be down]
 
 
 
Isaiah 24:
[KJV]  1Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty,
and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down,
 and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.
2And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest;
as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid,
so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller;
as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury,
so with the giver of usury to him.
3The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled:
for the LORD hath spoken this word.
4The earth mourneth and fadeth away,
the world languisheth and fadeth away,
the haughty people of the earth do languish.
5The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof;
because they have transgressed the laws, changed the
ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
6Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth,
and they that dwell therein are desolate:
therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.
 
 
 
[As we are in the birth pangs of tribulation surely we are seeing
much of these prophetic scriptures coming to life in our day...
 giving proof the word of God is true]
 
 
 
 
Isa 24: 18  Torrents of rain will pour from the sky, and earth's foundations will shake.
19 The earth will crack and shatter and split open.
20 The earth itself will stagger like a drunk, sway like a hut in a storm.
The world is weighed down by its sins;
it will collapse and never rise again.....(Good News Translation)]
 
 
 
 
 
Isa 40:5 And the glory of the LORD will be revealed,
and all mankind together will see it.
For the mouth of the LORD has spoken."
 
 
Luke 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines,
and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
 
 
Luke 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon,
and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations,
with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
 
 
 
Matthew 24: 38For as in the days that were before the flood
they were eating and drinking,
marrying and giving in marriage,
until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
 
 
 
Thessalonians 4:18 Then we which are alive and remain
shall be caught up together with them in the clouds,
to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
 
 
 
Matthew 21 33Hear another parable:
There was a certain householder,
which planted a vineyard,
and hedged it round about,
and digged a wine press in it,
and built a tower,
and let it out to husbandmen,
and went into a far country:
 
 
 
Daniel 7:25 He will speak against the Most High and
oppress his saints and try to change the set times and the laws.
The saints will be handed over to him for a time,
times and half a time.
 
 
Revelation 13:5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words
and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months.
Revelation 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega,
the beginning and the end. I will give unto him
that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
 
 
 


Isaiah 45:12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it:
I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
 
 
 
 
Deuteronomy 4:19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun,
the moon and the stars--all the heavenly array--do not be enticed into
bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has
apportioned to all the nations under heaven.
 
 
 
Jeremiah 31:35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a
 light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a
 light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar;
The LORD of hosts is his name:
 
 
 
 
Ezekiel 5:9 Because of all your detestable idols,
I will do to you what I have never done before and will never do again.
Matthew 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation,
such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time,
no, nor ever shall be.
 
 
 
Let every man follow his hearts desire to truth for him.
The Lord Jesus Christ forces no man to come unto soul salvation.
The free gift of grace is offered to each man no exceptions...
but it’s a mans  heart that will govern his own eternity.
Man today as yesterday will accuse God of being the cold callous
God that puts a man to choose a path for or against..
Yet a man neglects to admit the beautiful freedoms
of the earth that he is apart of exposed to and dwells in the midst of.
The earth is beautiful and the fullness thereof has been given to a man to enjoy...
As much as a man has..... he is still prideful and vein..
he looks at the greed of his desires and looses his way sinking deeper into 
the world of the dammed and lost for eternity.
 
 
This day make a choice for life and turn your self around.,,
The choice is out there...  its now presented to you as an offer
of the free gift paid for by the pearl of great price..
Come into it and live.. or carry on into the lifeless path of darkness
Freewill is at work here...YOURS.
 
YOU DECIDE.. TODAY... ITS ALL ABOUT...

YOU
 
 
 
 

HOW CAN I BE SAVED?

I WANT TO BE SAVED
but don't know how?
 
 
 



I give all the Praise to Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Praise you Heavenly Abba Father
Praise you Precious Jesus* my Savior
Praise you Holy Spirit my dearest friend.
 
 
 
I truly Love my God the TRUE LIVING THREE IN ONE GOD.
 
 
I LOVE YOU Abba Father
I LOVE YOU Jesus* my Savior
I LOVE YOU Holy Spirit my dearest friend.
 
 
 
There will come a time in each
mans life when our I will be judged.
 
 
 
Whats in your I?
 
 
Lets you and I ,,,,judge ourselves lest we be judged.
 
 
... for there will come a time...
 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
[Philippians 2:10]


Jesus* Blessings to you



No comments:

Post a Comment