Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Word and MORE for you from the Lord Jesus* Friday November 9th. 2012

 
The Lord Jesus* asked me to write this down for you:
 
Beloved I'm raising up a force of people; spirit filled of Gods Holy Spirit. The Nations will turn slowly to see and hear that I am still in the operation of Miracles and
Healings and many will be Saved through these signs and wonders of these last days. .. Hallelujah!
 
 
Determine to be a part of the greatest move of God on the earth since the beginning of time; the world will never see this on such grand scale again. Hallelujah!
 
My people are positioned in the right places in the body of Christ and the Global move is now...Now the move of God
will begin to storm the earth; that all may know Jesus* is Lord!
That I am calling unto them; Come unto my saving grace and live life eternal.  Hallelujah!
 
Rejoice! for these are the days promised. Rejoice! for these are the days foretold long ago. Prepare for great change.
Great  Signs and Wonders are upon the Earth. Behold all these changes and behold I make all things new again and again...saith the Lord thy God. 
Trust I will leave no stone unturned. 
Trust all I lay claim to will be
accomplished; saith the Lord of lords and Holst of hosts.
I AM that I AM is with thee my word is true.....God is not a man
that He should tell a lie.
 
Be prepared, tap into  the greater gifts of the Holy Spirit- come
work with me in this Great move of My Spirit on Earth.
The Greater Gifts are Free for the Asking.
Come Press in of sincere heart  and partake of the cup;
I want you to drink of.
I commission, I put a desire in your heart for those greater gifts.
 
Your Blessings saith the Lord of lords and Host of hosts come overwhelmingly to you...Rejoice! for no hold is barrier
to them ...  Nothing is between you and them.
They will overtake you as a wave as a tidal wave they will envelope you. You will not see it coming.... until its upon you. Saith I Jesus*; I have spoken to you beloved
and so it is. Rejoice! for these... I put a hunger in your spirit for these gifts.....Come ask... Press in of sincerity and
they are yours to do my greater bidding, to serve my greater purpose in these last days ... Hallelujah!
 
Rejoice! for I am with  thee..I will never leave you or forsake you. Rejoice! I say Rejoice!...This ’’IS’’
the Day the Lord Has Made...Selah
 
What I have for you... waits for you to move in faith and ASK FOR IT... wont you come ad asking pressing in NOW...? 
I have more in store for you than you can know.
 
This is the Day the Lord has made... Behold I'm making all things new always...Rejoice! saith the Lord thy God; 
I Jesus* the Christ; the Savior of whosoever will come unto me.
Knock and the door shall be opened ... In Jesus* name ...Amen and Amen.
 
The Lord has been speaking over these things... I'm sharing with you...
As the Lord Jesus spoke at times I would see an image...
He showed me a new season on the earth... He said those rooted in Him producing fruit are going to be blessed in this new wave of His outpouring greatly... At this statement I saw fat ripe fruit so ripe it was dripping sweet nectar.. Next I saw grapes that were so withered they were so dry they became raisins and so dry they became petrified raisins so hard they were like stones, tiny stone raisins. The Lord Jesus* said.... these are scoffers, mockers those that are working and speaking against me and mine... My wrath is against them...  The little they did have is being taken away.
 
I want to interject here that I had saw elevators two of them  one going up a mountain side and one going down ..... They signify people that have been down in the body of Christ are going to be lifted up and those that were up weather in the body of  Christ or out of the body of Christ I do not know ... but these were going down the mountain. I believe this is a spiritual empowerment in those going up and is mingled all manner of all manner of favor and blessings in the Lord Jesus* for those going up... but for those going down it may be shocking when it hits but ...It looks as though a fall is coming. {....I want to interject; I feel this fall can and will prove to be a good fall for many because its not a fall to hell but a fall to regroup or rebuild or to see what one did not see before or obtain what was missing... Know that our God is in the business of winning souls... what ever it takes to draw men unto Him... or to make them right in Him...so be it.. Amen
 
Next I saw men on earth strategic men
[be informed that includes women]
on earth in various places around the globe.
I saw golden cords come down from heaven
to go through the heads of men on earth. God said heaven has come down to earth and that man is the vehicle that causes heaven to touch earth with his feet on the ground..
 
See
As man walks the earth in the saving grace
of Jesus* Christ
man carries the glory of God...
man represents the Kingdom of God
man represents  the Father Son and Holy  Spirit and Angels that kept their first estate ...
 
I JUST KNEW THERE WAS A GREAT OUTPOURING OF THE GREATER GIFTS OF GOD STREAMING THROUGH THOSE GOLDEN UMBILICAL CORDS FROM HEAVEN ABOVE TO MAN ON EARTH... PRAISE JESUS*
 
 
AGAIN THE LORD SPOKE OF THE OUTPOURING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
so great as the world has ever seen and will never see again.... this is a time of Gods movement upon the earth...God has His people strategically placed all over the globe Great manifestations of the Holy Spirit ...  are now ...and are going to ...take place all over the world!
 
The unique power and might of Almighty God will be seen in glorious miraculous healings  signs and wonders will be so amazing none will be able to deny they are from God above... Praise Jesus*
Many will be saved because of it because of this move of the last days... many will come unto the saving grace of
Jesus* Christ.. Hallelujah
 
 
The Lord spoke these things to me ... then He told me to get  prepared to write..When I began to take notes as God
spoke... He was fairly much telling me many same things He had previously spoke of and showed me images.
Im sharing with you... what I heard in the night and shouting it from the roof tops.. be prepared... the glory of the Lord Jesus*
is pouring out from Heaven RIGHT NOW... 
you don’t want to miss this great outpouring of the Holy Spirit.. I believe the Lord is giving us this blessing at this time
to increase the Harvest of His Bride... that she be multiplied that the joy of the Lord be amplified... Hallelujah!
 
I also saw rivers of water flow from heaven to strategic people on earth and they were like fountains.... everyone and anyone that come in contact with them was getting drenched with some blessings from Heaven Above HALLELUJAH!
 
 
AT ONE POINT THE  LORD TOLE ME
GO TO THE FAUCET  TURN ON THE WATER... SLOWLY ... AT  FIRST
THEN TURN IT UP ....
 
THE LORD SAID IN THE SAME MANNER WILL THIS OUTPOURING
BEGIN ...FIRST... SLOWLY LIKE A TRICKLE TO A GREAT OUTPOURING
LIKE A RIVER...  and beloved... it has begun it is like a trickle right now...
I REPEAT... IT HAS BEGUN.... AND THE BEST IS YET TO COME... GET READY TO RECEIVE.... IN JESUS* NAME..
 
WHAT A GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE IN THE LORD JESUS*
I believe we will ride this great wave Home to Glory!
You don’t want to miss it..
PRESS IN TO MORE... JESUS* IS PLEADING WITH YOU TO
COME AND GET YOUR BLESSINGS.... how Awesome is that!!!
 
I declare to you:
This word is from the Lord Jesus* Christ..
I pray in Jesus* name that I do not let the Lord down and that I have repeated it to you to the best of my ability
in Jesus* name...Amen
 
If you are Unsaved today and want Jesus* Christ to be your Savior... If you are ready to be born again washed in the blood of the lamb of God...then Ask of sincere heart.
 
If your not saved... TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION.
call upon the Lord Jesus* confessing you’re a sinner in need of a savior
Ask Him forgiveness ask Him come into your heart as Lord and Savior .. when your heart is sincere you will be saved.
 
 
 Romans 10
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be saved*
11 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness;
and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation*
 
 
.....
 WE LEARN FROM ONE ANOTHER IN THE BODY OF CHRIST... AMEN
On a personal note as to what the Lord is doing in my life..
I recall Holly Baillie [of Edgar Baillie Ministries ] saying
the Holy Spirit plays the organ its Him not her.
I recently picked up a guitar... and prayed the Holy Spirit
would teach me how to play it..
He is playing it... Its awesome that He plays through me.
 
 
To explain this wonderful manifestation of God; consider the Holy Spirit in me; together we are one but separate beings...  I can see the oneness of us in a new profound way when we play the guitar..Its awesome
to know He is moving through me to
play it... and beloved as I share this with you.
I want to inspire you to ask of God... He wants you to grow in salvation... to be equipped in Him... to be blessed in Him in all things..
 
God moves through us, speaks through us, works through us, He does all manner of things through us... Amen
To God be the Glory for the Things He has done Is doing and will do.. Amen
 
One day at a time sweet Jesus* but hurry up press in the hour is late... come on... come and get your goods in the Lord...
if you don’t someone else will get what God had for you because you
didn’t come get it... I know that’s true.. I have seen the shift of spiritual
blessings go from those who are not pleasing in the sight of the Lord
to those who are... even the little they had was taken away.
 
Jesus* is coming for His Bride
any time any day... are you ready?
Be ready... keep watch.
And don’t die unsaved...
death is usually a surprise unexpected ending... Be prepared for the ending... Don’t lift up your eye- lids to see flames of fire with no way out.... The word is true and can not lie.
 
Jesus* Blessings to you.
 
................
 
P.S.
Forgive me for not putting up scriptures to support what the Lord has said..
I wanted to get this out to you a.s.a.p. Please feel free to search the word of God for supportive scriptures that reaffirm His word is true. I pray you find this word from Jesus* inspirational and encouraging in your life journey.
 
Again I give all the Praise Honor and Glory to Jesus* Christ the Savior of whosoever will come unto Him...and to the Father and to the Holy Spirit... as our God is one ... for all I'm able to share with you in the Lord. And if your not saved please consider no man knows when death comes ...unsaved... then its too late, too late. Today is the Salvation....Amen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment