Monday, June 6, 2011

WORD FROM JESUS* 6-06-2011 Revealed Through the HOLY SPIRIT


These are words from the Lord Jesus* given [past few days and today]  to me via the  precious Holy Spirit ... [Praise the Lord Praise the Holy Spirit Praise the Heavenly Father.... ]
The Lord can speak to many through one or some.
He is speaking to you the reader.... there is something in these messages for you that reads.
The Holy Spirit is still ready to fill your unsaved vessel with His precious spirit .... but the choice is yours
of the your own free will and of your sincere heart... you alone must cry upon the Lord Jesus* 
for Saving grace.... Jesus* ...His blood was shed for whosoever... Now then all men willing must confess
their sins.... of a sincere heart.... repenting; asking of soul salvation and believing they have received: upon seeking forgiveness and fulfillment in the Lord Jesus*.. they will be shall be saved.... GLORY TO GOD. Hallelujah! 
Praise and thank you Jesus* for all you have done for us... Amen
For you from Jesus* via the Holy Spirit:
1]  Trust in the Lord Jesus* with all thine heart for he He alone is faithful and true .... Soon you will ever be with
the Lord for all eternity.  Rejoice  for my coming is at hand.  Surely it is at hand.  Even now  LOOK UP   FOR YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH.....  Beloved Rejoice ... SING A NEW SONG FOR SOON I COME.  
Trust only in Jesus .. and His SAVING POWER  WILL RISE you up as the noon day sun. 
------------------
2]   Catastrophe  comes ... Catastrophic events come quickly upon the Nation ... I proclaim justice, liberty and Freedom for All...  My Blood still Saves souls and sets men free... I come quickly my reward is with me... What comes next comes quickly .... Saith the Lord of lords and Host of hosts.  Take heart.... fear not for joy cometh in the morning.  I'm coming soon .... I rise you up .. my reward is with me... Take heart in these things saith the Lord of lords and King of kings.
---------------------------
6-6-2011
3]  Beloved I come quickly for my Bride .. The hour of deliverance comes swiftly and quickly ... Many sleep Many are prepared.   Rejoice for the coming of the Lord is at hand.... Sweet Victory .... we are GOING HOME!!!

Tell them; I am coming for my Bride... Be prepared .... Look up for your  Redemption  draweth nigh... Soon you shall ever be with the Lord..  The Door is closing on ‘’salvation for the Bride’’ ...Next will open ‘’Salvation in the Tribulation’’ ...
Hold tight and look up ... Soon you shall ever be with the Lord your God. Keep faith for I am with thee... I even now, in your darkest hours before the Trump I am with thee... Your hope is in the Lord...
These things will pass away, but my word will never pass away....  REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAYS..
-----------------------
Praise Jesus* for this word via the precious Holy Spirit [third member of the Holy Trinity]
I conclude its awesome times to be alive in Jesus* Saving Grace.... not everyone gets a Glory Ride to Heaven; transformed in the twinkle of an eye from this flesh and blood body to a new glorious body likened unto the Lord Jesus* glorious body....  Not everyone gets to do the Rapture from the standing alive in flesh and blood in Christ point of view...
What a privy it is to be able...< regardless if it’s the dead first and then the living.... it’s a privy .... Amen to that.
THANK YOU JESUS* CHRIST MY SAVIOR.
I hope you can call Jesus Christ your Savior as well... If your not saved... Todays is a great day from a sincere heart for that... Jesus Blessings to you.... now and evermore... Evermore has a nice ring to it... Saved we are betrothed to Jesus...
There will be a premarital examination of the Bride [judgment] when she is called Home... Lets be ready now... so that we are not ashamed at the glorious coming of the Lord our King our mighty... three in one God...
Be Blessed in Jesus* 
-----------


Romans 10:9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Romans 10:10  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.


 PS. I SINCIERELY BELIEVE WE ARE RINGING OUT THE LAST WARNINGS ; TO BE PREPARED ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment