Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A WORD FROM JESUS * 6-12-2011

On 6-12-2011 I received a WORD FROM JESUS * through the Holy Spirit: 


Catastrophic Day Comes Quickly...
Hurricanes, tsunamis,  floods, earth quaking, ground breaking,  shaking , uplifting ,moving, sinking,  up-heaving, down casting, rolling over and under... Molten Lava will flow like water from various places around the earth.  Ocean will rise, winds will be heightened to record speeds ... around the  globe ...
Have faith for this is  faithful and true my word will not pass away unfulfilled; I watch over my word to prove it.
What happens  next is greater than any could imagine... It comes quickly for behold I  make all things new saith the  Lord of lords and Host of hosts... Rejoice for so be it ... It is even now at hand and shall be ever more.
The Word is Eternal
----Thank You Jesus* Praise the Father Son and Holy Spirit... Hallelujah -----


...also I want to add a previous word was; off the charts.
We can expect our weather will be off the charts  this would include earthquakes, tornados volcanoes tsunamis Hurricanes everything and anything pertaining to sky, earth and water its going to be off the charts!  The Lord Jesus*  via the Holy Spirit revealed off the charts.   




Matthew 24:7  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Mark 13:8   For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.
 
Luke 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.




Luke 21:25  And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;


Isaiah 24 ;for the windows on high are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble. 19 The earth is utterly broken. The earth is torn apart. The earth is shaken violently. 20 The earth will stagger like a drunken man, and will sway back and forth like a hammock. 

 

 

 

Jeremiah 1:12 Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.

 

 

 

Revelation 21:5  And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.




Micah 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. 



This is not word for word as I  striving to recall  what the Lord Jesus*  revealed via the Holy Spirit earlier this week; ... summer is nigh yet it feels like fall ...  this will endure for a season...

I can tell you I live in PA and it does feel more like fall than summer.
[How long is a season?... Ecclesiastes 3 shows A Time for Everything  and how a season can vary]



 In Jesus* name ...



I have via the Holy Spirit been told of this Catastrophic Day before and did post on it...[ here on Dashboard Blogger].  No man knows the day or hour of Rapture... but I have an opinion... I think its going to take place on or around this Catastrophic Day the Lord keeps speaking of....  I believe that Day is a key event to great spiritual change; the Bride taken out and the Antichrist fully released from the current hold that is on him. So its on that day or around that day of events that will be so major the world will as a whole know something big just happened....[missing people alone]... and so that's my personal veiw of things to come...
As always if your not saved... dah what are you waiting for...?
Time is running out... come to Jesus asking forgivness of your sincere earnest heart and He will hear you... you will be saved when your heart and mind are in agreement of asking forgiveness of your sins and inviting Jesus* in as your Lord and Savior...

Praise Jesus* Soon We Go Home...
Keep Watch.. cant be long now.


 Finally I give all the Praise, All the Honor and All the Glory to Jesus* Christ my Lord an Savior and to the Holy Spirit and to my Father whom art in Heaven...
 Praise an Honor an Blessings go to my Holy, Holy, Holy three in one God.
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jaccob,. The God of Israel. The Great I AM ...
The God who was and is and is to come...  Hallelujah ... Amen


[ And God's response was, "Say this to the people of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'" (Exodus 3:14).]


 As Im ready to publish this  post to you... the Holy Spirit is saying: TELL THEM I AM COMING VERY VERY SOON TO LOOK UP FOR SOON VERY SOON WHEN THEY LEAST EXPECT THEY SHALL EVER BE WITH THE LORD... Selah

No comments:

Post a Comment