Wednesday, September 28, 2011

9-28-2011 ...A Vision and a word from Jesus*

 
 
 
;Write these things that are faithful and true:
 
 
 
I'm coming for you Beloved... Just  assuredly as day turns to darkness and darkness to day.
I come quickly for my Bride... No man knows the day or the hour.. But I come quickly my reward is with me.
Who can know  the depths of the Lord your God?
Who can know Him in His fullness of His Glory?
None can now Him I tell you, there is not one, no not one... Rejoice! for soon the day shall turn to night and you shall see the new day ... A day as you have never seen nor have ever been able to know in fullness there of ... Yet you shall come to know the fullness there of for you shall dwell in the new day with the Lord thy God.
 
Of all whom hope is in the Lord shall Rejoice for so it will be  true... It will be so .. It will be.. Hallelujah!
For joy cometh in the morning .,.. Jesus* is the bright and morning star. Joy cometh , Peace be still and wait I say on the Lord  of lords and King of kings for I alone make all things new.  
 
Who is likened unto me?
None no not one... My word is alive it is true... It performs , it sets out to do what I promised it would,  none will deny my word is true in that day of all days  saith the King of kings and Lord of lords... for every knee shall bow and every tongue will confess in that day that the word is ... Selah.
 
I am that I am and there is none other... who is likened unto time saith the Lord of lords and King of kings ? None not one Rejoice for I come quickly?
 
My rewards is with me.
Keep your heart alive with hope in the Lord your God... Jesus* will never leave you nor forsake you
Rejoice! for I alone am with thee
I am the friend that sticketh closer than a brother
Behold It is I.What know ye not that your body is the temple of the Lord? and that the Holy Ghost dwell therein? It is I.. It is I. saith the Lord of lords and King of kings..I am the I am and there is none other.. God IS!!!
 
Rejoice for the end is upon you
Deliverance comes quickly...
prepare your heart. mind. body and soul.
The end is at hand... saith the King of kings and Lord of lords.
Take comfort in these words, take comfort for the race has a finish line. 
 
 
 
For the race has a finish line and the runners will come to it...
Get your house in order.
Prepare, make ready.
Rejoice!  Be of good heart.
Look up...for soon these things will pass away.
But my word will never pass away.
Soon you shall ever be with the Lord.
 
Pray you receive a bountiful blessing, a bountiful reward in that day... in Jesus* Holy name.. Selah
 
These are the words of the True Living God spoken through a servant of the Lord thy God  in Jesus* name.
 
[I interject here saying: Thank you Holy Spirit for interceding in Jesus name Amen and in closing the Lord went on to say:]
 
Behold I come quickly
Hold lest any man take thy crown.
My reward is with me
Rejoice in faith believing having great fervent hope that the time of the hour
of deliverance is upon you !!!
So be it... in Jesus name Selah
 
That was the word of the Lord for you and for me
this day September 28th 2011.
 
 
I listed some supportive scriptures to what the Lord has said in that it lines up in accord with the word of God... you can search the scriptures at will to see if I have discredited the word of God ... Please be urged to indeed check up on me.  Know that the Spirit of the Lord will not lead men astray- out- of the will of God or away from sound doctrine.

 
 
1 Corinthians 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him?
But we have the mind of Christ.
 
Ephesians 6:5 Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;
 
1 Corinthians 6:19  What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
 
Psalm 104:1 Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great;
thou art clothed with honour and majesty.
 
 
 
Hebrews 9:15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
 
 
 
 
Acts 20:24  But none of these things move me,
neither count I my life dear unto myself,
so that I might finish my course with joy,
and the ministry, which I have received
of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
 
 
1 Peter 4:7 But the end of all things is at hand:
be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
 
Romans 13:12 The night is far spent,
the day is at hand:
let us therefore cast off the works of darkness,
and let us put on the armour of light.
 
 
1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye,
 at the last trump:
for the trumpet shall sound,
and the dead shall be raised incorruptible,
and we shall be changed.
 
 
 
2 Kings 20
1;Thus saith the LORD,
Set thine house in order
 
 
 REPENT: JESUS WILL FORGIVE
Psalm 78:38 But he, being full of compassion, forgave their iniquity,
and destroyed them not: yea, many a time turned he his anger away,
and did not stir up all his wrath.
 
If your not saved you want to get saved....
Now is a good day for that... Amen
 
DO YOU WANT TO BE?
READ ON HOW TO BE SAVED
 
ONLY THE BLOOD OF JESUS SAVES:
Hebrews 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling,
that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
 
 
 
Exodus 3:14  And God said unto Moses,
I AM THAT I AM:  and he said,
Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel,
I AM hath sent me unto you.
 
John 8:58
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you,
Before Abraham was, I am.
 
 
Psalm 89:6  For who in the heaven can be compared unto the LORD?
who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the LORD?
 
 
Psalm 86:8  Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works.
 
 
Isaiah 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD,
 and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may
know and believe me, and understand that I am he:
before me there was no God formed,
neither shall there be after me.
 

 
Philippians 2
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him,
and given him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.
 

 
 
 
 
PS... In closing I want to share a vision that went along with this word from the Lord today...
I saw what looked like a flat circular shaped gasket with squares cut every so many spaces in the outer edge ...
[leaving three sides to a wall and one side to air space]. A circle inside this gasket had a large mechanical flat hooked- tooth that seemed to fit perfect inside the square holes that were cut all round the edge of the gasket.
This mechanism was viewed in space and was as huge as a planet... It appeared heavy metal like and had a dark grayish color. I watched it from the top and saw it from the side view.. From the side view it looked flat ...not as flat as a taco skin and from the top- I saw the mechanics of if. ..the inner moving ring with the tooth that snapped down into the outer seemingly stable ring.
 
I have seen a variation of this vision before and I think it’s a symbol of a clock mechanism...in the spiritual that dictates the physical.
In the past it has moved a click or a few clicks... but this time.... was very different... as it began to move the tooth lifted itself and the inner wheel moved to the next open tab in the outer wheel and the tooth would snap down inside of a square hole or opening ... it lifted again and moved to the next tab and snapped down inside of it and it went on lifting, moving and snapping down in until the inner wheel had made full circle and that is what is different about this vision ... this time it did not stop at one two or three clicks...as in the past as if to say we are moving ahead..This is different this time it displayed a starting point and made full circle.  
 
The clock has made full circle? is what I believe it is saying... I believe we have made full circle in the spiritual realm ... something is finished and something new will begin...
 
 
People I pray it’s a warning as to the times we are in and that the Rapture is at hand...the antichrist is going to be revealed to the world soon and the Bride must be gone for that to happen... We are at a great turning point in time,,,  Lets be ready as Jesus* would want us to be ... Amen 
 
To you this vision may have a unique meaning in the Lord and you will put this in prospective with far greater understanding than I do... Praise Jesus* for that...
 
 
 
 Jesus* Blessings to you..
see you here, there or in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment