Saturday, September 10, 2011

Message from the Lord Jesus Christ: BEHOLD I COME QUICKLY 9-10-2011

I come quickly!


 




Behold  I come quickly saith the Lord of lords ..
Hold tight for my return for my Bride is sudden,
unexpected, abrupt and then she is gone  form the earth .   

Rejoice for I come 
sooner than many imagine
... my reward is with me. 

Keep watch 
for no man knows the day or the hour.  

Feed my sheep tell them to be prepared
tell them to stay prepared
and keep watch lest they lose thy crown.


Rejoice for soon I am come
and the door will be closed on the Bride...
In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth whom was born of a Virgin and came to earth in the flesh 
to walk amongst men... whom
did perish on the cross for the sins of men 
and did rise up from the grave and whom did leave the world with the Holy Spirit the third member of the
Holy Trinity... I declare rejoice for I come quickly suddenly and my reward is with me..

Rejoice for soon you shall ever be with the Lord of lords and King of kings... rejoice for you shall suddenly be removed from the travail of the all of the earth and be set free... Blessed is the Bride of Christ ... for soon she shall ever be with me saith
the Lord of lords an King of kings.

None is likened unto me... 
no not one.... Whom is likened
unto me? saith the Lord 
of lords and King of kings... there is none 
no not one.

I alone am the A  and the Z
the beginning and the end.. 
and I am that I am...


Rejoice! ...again I say rejoice 
for soon you shall ever be with me... O lift up 
your heads oh you gates for your redemption
indeed draweth nigh..., 
so be it.... saith the King
of kings... so be it. 

I come ...behold I come quickly... again 
I say; I come quickly... and nothing can stop
what is to come upon the earth and mankind. 
the all of mankind ...nothing can stop
what comes .... who can hold it back? 
who can hold me back? 
saith the Lord of lords... for so it is 
and it is written and so it shall ever be...

A new day dawns 
and it brings the oil of wrath.... the wrath of God 
will be poured outin good measure upon the 
earth and its inhabitants ... I have spoken
and it is written so it shall be... 

My word for now is still good to those who seek me
come unto me now that you may be saved and washed in the washing of the blood of the shed 
blood of the Lamb of God... that you be 
set free to be enable to escape all these things that are promised to come to men on earth in these
last of days. 

Come now... while the door is not yet closed ... on the Bride. For the door will be closed on those that come
and knock after she is in her chamber..
The door will be closed. 


Come now saith the Lord of lords and
King of kings ... harken unto my call ...
hear my voice as I call unto you...
How much longer will you slumber
How much longer will you sleep

Come now, I say Come now.
Time is short, the days ahead are filled with much grief,anguish, heartache and great despair
none such has ever been nor shall ever be ... 
You can escape all these things; come unto me now... Repent unto the Lord Jesus Christ 
the Savior of men ...repent of your sins and through confession and asking of me 
I will come to enter into your heart
and you will be a new man in me saith the Lord of lords and King of kings,,, Selah

Rejoice for so be it.... just as men think not...
so be it... I am come... and the door will be closed.
Rejoice for I come for you,
Rejoice I come for mine elect my bride my church
I come for you Rejoice for so be it ... I come..
Hallelujah!

Soon you shall ever be with the Lord of lords
and King of kings.
I am that I am and there is none other.
In Jesus name so be it.


I testify that these things are not written of my word
but of the word of the Lord Jesus Christ the Savior of the world  via the Holy Spirit the third member of the Holy Trinity...

Praise to the Father Son and Holy Spirit.
Thank you Jesus for being with us in all things.
I give all the praise to the Father Son
and to the Holy Spirit in Jesus name ... Amen and Amen


Jesus* Blessings to you


Below I am offering some scripture to support the words of God today... 

Exodus 3:14
And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel,
I AM hath sent me unto you.


John 21:17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me?
Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me?
And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him,
Feed my sheep.


Revelation 22
6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true:and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end,
the first and the last.
7 Behold, I come quickly:
blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Matthew 1: 
 23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.  
25 And knew her not till she had brought forth
her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.


Philippians 4:4  Rejoice in the Lord alway:
and again I say, Rejoice.

Psalm 33:1  Sing joyfully to the LORD,
you righteous; 
it is fitting for the upright to praise him.

2 Corinthians 6:10 sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything.

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending,
saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.


Philippians 3:1 
Finally, my brothers, rejoice in the Lord!
It is no trouble for me to write the same things to you again, and it is a safeguard for you.

Revelation 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.


Psalm 19:5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.

Psalm 24:7 Lift up your heads, O you gates;
and be you lift up, you everlasting doors;
and the King of glory shall come in.

Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Romans 13:11  And that, knowing the time,
that now it is high time to awake out of sleep:
for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

Mark 13:36 If he comes suddenly,
do not let him find you sleeping.

Mark 13:37 What I say to you,
I say to everyone: 'Watch!'"

Ephesians 5:14 for it is light that makes everything visible.This is why it is said: "Wake up, O sleeper,
rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you."

1 Thessalonians 5:6 So then, let us not be like others,
who are asleep, but let us 
be alert and self-controlled.

James 5:8 You too, be patient and stand firm,
because the Lord's coming is near.

1 Peter 1
18 For as much as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things,
as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in
these last times for you,
21Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

Ezekiel 20:33 
As I live, saith the Lord GOD, 
surely with a mighty hand,
and with a stretched out arm, 
and with fury poured out,
will I rule over you:



Ezekiel 7
5 Thus saith the Lord GOD; 
An evil, an only evil, behold, is come.
6 An end is come, the end is come:
it watcheth for thee; behold, it is come.
7 The morning is come unto thee, 
O thou that dwellest in the land: the time is come,
the day of trouble is near, 
and not the sounding again of the mountains.
8 Now will I shortly pour out my fury upon thee, 
and accomplish mine anger upon thee:
and I will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense thee for all thine abominations.
9 And mine eye shall not spare, 
neither will I have pity:
 I will recompense thee according to thy ways and thine abominations that are in the midst of thee;
and ye shall know that I am the LORD that smiteth.


Matthew 25 
1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 
4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 While the bridegroom tarried, 
they all slumbered and slept.
6 And at midnight there was a cry made, 
Behold, the bridegroom cometh;
go ye out to meet him.
7 Then all those virgins arose, 
and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, 
Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9 But the wise answered, saying, 
Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you:
but go ye rather to them that sell, 
and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they went to buy, 
the bridegroom came; and they that were ready
went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, 
saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, 
Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day
nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.




P.S.
This may sound like a redundant message
but the Lord is giving out warning that He is coming.
Please do the right thing. Get Saved
and live eternal life with Jesus* whom paid all for us.
For the Bride of Christ lets not be ashamed at His
coming... look at the world and the signs
and know its Him... telling us to prepare.
 

ARE YOU SAVED? 
DO YOU WANT TO BE?
READ ON HOW TO BE SAVED
http://terri3210.blogspot.com/2011_02_01_archive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment