Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Word and a Vision from Jesus* 10- 2011

 
 
 
A Word from Jesus* Via the Holy Spirit between the 23-24th of October... 2011
The Lord Jesus* said evil is on the horizon it comes swiftly, quickly and in great
power.  I usher it in quickly saith the Lord of lords and King of kings. 
Great change has already taken place, though we see it not .. so it is.. events are
unfolding in every arena at rapid fire pace... Though we may not see. So it is.  
Rejoice: for the Bridegroom cometh!
 
 
 
A Vision from Jesus* Via the Holy Spirit 20-25-2011
The sea floor cracked in half. Half fell dropping down many
feet it caught itself to a shaky hold.
Farther up from this a small circular shaped hole opened in the
sea floor..Lava appeared. My view from this watery place: off to the
right of me I saw a black mountain or a volcano?
Next I saw an obelisk breaking from earth quaking Next a tall wave of water hit a tall building it was cracking.
I don't know where or when?
 
 
I will share with you... the Lord has asked me in prayer twice now..
Beloved have you said all you want to say to your loved ones?
Is there something you want to say and have not yet?
Are you ready? Are you ready
for the coming of the Bridegroom?
 
----My response is ... personal... May I suggest:  you consider this as if God Almighty were asking the same of you?
 
 
Afterwards I ask the Holy Spirit if I have asked for forgiveness of all my sins and to check my heart to see if there is any wicked way in it.. that I need purged from?
 
 
I considered: have I prayed all I can? have I gotten out all the prayer coverings I can? 
 
I suggest you and I get our house in order? Not the house a tornado can blow away to toothpick splints.. never to be
seen again.. The house im referring to is your spiritual house. Your mind, heart, body
and soul will be held in accountability. Before we know, at the judgment
seat of Jesus* Christ.... Get ready to be judged... get ready to depart.... say all ... pray
all... and by all means keep looking up  Oh ye gates for your redemption draweth nigh..
 
 
I believe we are closing in on Rapture lift off.... events are tightening up around
the Bride of Christ ... she is like the center of the ((((((Bulls eye))))))... as the outward rings beginning to close in on her... she can not stay here too much longer... its departure time...
 
HEADS UP BE READY.... I know this as we wait on the Lord Jesus*...
our God is merciful all patient. He strives to give us time to prepare. He has given us so much warning... So much WARNING.... to make ready... to stay ready ... to keep watch... Truly we serve a wonderful loving
God in three person our Blessed Trinity...
 
 
PRAISE THE FATHER , SON AND HOLY SPIRIT.. THANK YOU JESUS* FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE ARE DOING
AND WILL DO...
PRAISE THE GOD OF ABRAHAM , ISAAC AND JACOB THE GOD OF ISRAEL,THE GREAT I AM, THE GOD WHO WA,S IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE ... HALLELUJAH!
TO OUR GOD IN THREE PERSONS.... OUR BLESSED TRINITY.
HOLY, HOLY, HOLY IS ....HE!!!
 
 
Be Blessed in the Lord Jesus*... make ready! REJOICE!
FOR HE IS COMING FOR US... SET YOUR SIGHTS ON THE THINGS ABOVE...
 
 
 
Colossians 3:1 If you then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above,
where Christ sits on the right hand of God.
 
Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draws near.
 
Philippians 3:20  For our citizenship is in heaven; from which also we look for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ:
 
1 Corinthians 1:7 So that you come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ: 

Colossians 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
 
 
Philippians 3:21 Who shall change our humble body, that it may  be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working  by which he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
 
 PS... I believe there is a quickening of all events... the Lord Jesus is giving a hint hint in the first paragraph above....
[I usher it in quickly saith the Lord of lords and King of kings.] I'm very excited... and very much looking forward to departure ... my sights are set on the things above... and its beyond comparison to the things below..

THANK YOU JESUS*

No comments:

Post a Comment