Monday, November 7, 2011

11-07-2011 Visions via The Holy Spirit of the Lord Jesus* Christ this past week.

 
 
The Holy Spirit of the Lord Jesus* Christ revealed to me [for us and]. I have kept this vision to myself for approx. a week
 
and in the approx. week...that I kept it to myself I have had the vision twice,  
with only a few variables.. it is the same warning. It pertains to the North Pole.
 
Some unseen force is going into the North Pole... it’s a pressure entering into ... This is the part that keeps me from wanting to share with you...
 
Trust that there are many times I don’t want to share what I see or hear with you... because it sounds or looks too off the wall to me.  
 
However:
* It looked like one of those D.U.M.B.S. underground facilities in the North Pole ...
I saw the pressure enter through a hole in the top of the globe and pressing down to see
a room with computers and people manning them, in particular a man in a white shirt and dark colored necktie setting in a chair with a headphone set on his head ... he seemed to be one of the first individuals to see this pressure force coming down from above ... it cracked through the floor of the North Pole  D.U.M.B.S. Facility ... there was a trembling, shaking like an earthquake.. The man rolled on his chair to press tight against the wall .... I got the feeling that wall was like the inside of a cave, unfinished. 
 
Anyway the floor in the center [as if there is one main center hole or miles long tunnel ] [even if flooring covered it over..so it is] its miles deep... Even deeper than some of the workers there may imagine ...The first floor now then broken open, I could see far down the large rock, clay and dirt circular tunnel it seemingly going on for miles...I almost heard the screams of hell. [I believe the Lord let me faintly hear the screams of hell for a reason...I  imagine to let me know how deep this tunnel is and or perhaps who is secretly in charge of it]
 
The second floor of this facility-  at approx. that point of location is where the beam of force and power turn sharply and press onward through the interior of the earth to finally come to bust out through the side of the earths surface .... Hence there is a great crack in the earth with lava showing.. 
 
I saw the path of the beam as likened to the letter L .... however if we consider North is not straight up but tilted because North is slightly off compass then ... we may imagine it to be more of a letter V   .... 
And if you turn a V upside down you get a pyramid... how fitting for these last days we are living in.
 
I saw this vision twice... along with change in weather around the globe
major severe catastrophic changes in weather.
Now how off the wall is all this?  
I don’t know .... but im sharing it with you all... do with it what you will..
 
I don’t know if you know anything about visions... But I can tell you from
my personal experience... that God can  give a vision that is specific and God can  give a vision that is not specific but a parable or a riddle in itself.
 
In many of my own personal past experiences; I have had to figure out the pieces of the vision to get to the reality of it and many times I lived out the vision, before it became clear that I had been warned and now it all makes sense what was revealed
is now what is.. God reveals what He will and in whatsoever manner He chooses. Amen
 
Also this week I saw the Lord Jesus* with many white doves flying up above His being.
I got the feeling He is the Bridegroom prepared to get His Bride,
He is the Bridegroom prepared to Marry His Bride.. 
Then I saw a white dove flutter above my head, I could hear its wings and its cooing..
But I freaked and took my battle stance ... I thought it was of the enemy and went into
fight against this evil spirited attack..
 
PLEASE LET ME SAY HERE:
I don’t know how equipped you are for spiritual warfare in the Army of the Lord Jesus* Christ,
but I can tell you I don’t just wear Armor in the Army of the King of kings and Lord of lords..
 
I am suited up in Armor and have spiritual weapons..
 to fight against the enemy of the Lord Jesus* Christ.
 
We don’t battle against flesh and blood.. our battle is spiritual.
One of my weapons is my Bow and Arrow,  my Rod and Staff, my Sword of the Spirit... all which are uniquely Blessed by the God
of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in Jesus* Holy Name; as well as is my Armor .
My Armor is not just any Armor of God... but state of the Art updated for the times
we are living in and unique as it can possibly be..  I recommend you pray and get yourself
better equipped for battle ...if you are lacking in that field of spiritual warfare.
I take this spiritual battle we are in very seriously and I grew to that place of being.. it did not happen over night.. Amen
 
So getting back to the what I imagined was an attack of a evil spirited
white dove.  [Be reminded we are to test the spirits and consider
the Antichrist of Rev... could fool Gods elect unless God shorten the days
 
I took an arrow, prayed and shot it at the white dove...but an Angel of the Lord intercepted it and put it back in my quiver.
I knew then this White Dove is Holy... Its of God.
 
Jesus*  is trying to say not only to me but to the [would be] Bride of Christ... Be Ready. 
You have a Wedding to attend... your about to be Married!
 
That’s it.. what is the power force that enters into the North Pole? 
 
I don’t know... I recall now at one point not only did I see pressure enter into the opening of the North Pole but saw what looked like fireworks of pure white flares and sparks coming out ..
no color- only white bursting up out of the top of the hole of the North Pole.
 
 
Also that massive crack in the earth- I see it in many visions.. so many times.. I know that, I know it is very significant trigger and beyond a shadow of doubt in my mind... It is going to happen.When is the only question.
 
 
 
Having had the vision of the North Pole twice, I am encouraged to share it and I hope it helps someone.
 
 
 Jesus* is coming quickly... He is ready.. are you and I?
 

Revelation 3:11 Behold, I come quickly:
hold that fast which you have, that no man take your crown.
 


All the Praise! All the Glory to Jesus* for the Good Things He has done!
 
Blessed be the name of the Lord Jesus*
Blessed be our Holy, Holy, Holy three in one God; Elohim.
Blessed be our  ONE -True Living God 
in three persons...
Blessed be the Father*, Son* and Holy Ghost*  Amen.
 
Jhn  10:11
I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

Jhn 10:14
I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine

Rev 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice,
and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Mat 7:7
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find;
knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
 
 
 
If you dont know what it is 
TO BE SAVED or how to be saved?
Click the link below... for right now help.
 
 
 
 

Jesus* loves YOU... do the right thing... He died for you...don't take the mark of the beast 666- if your left behind... 



 P.S. 
Is there an actual D.U.M.B.S. FACILITY INSIDE THE NORTH POLE... ?
Personally I don't know that information to be true and factual... this is a vision... ok.
Thats why I refrained from sharing it with you.. until I got it twice.. and now im compelled in Jesus* name to share it with you.  
Blessings in Jesus* again to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment