Monday, November 28, 2011

COME... LIE DOWN IN GREEN PASTURES

/////////He maketh me to lie down /////////in green pastures://///////
 he leadeth me beside the still waters.
 
 
 

 
'’Gods love for you'':
*He cradles you inside His loving heart,
His heart is a warm non-consuming fire.
*Sweetness of His love, is shown in honey
poured into the flames of His love for you.
*Crystal, clear diamonds dance in the flames of fire; to show the beauty, purity and the strength of His love for you.
*Red rose petals flutter and float in the fiery flames; showing His tender mercies and the delicate touches of His Love for you.
*Frankincense and Myrrh are fragrant spices; that do burn in the beauty of His Holy Love for you.
*There is no greater Love; than the Burning Love of the heart of God.
He Lives * Praise Jesus* He Lives
 
 
 
Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door,
and knock: if any man hear my voice,
and open the door, I will come in to him,
and will sup with him, and he with me.
 
[Song of Solomon 5]
 
I am come into my garden, my sister,
my spouse:
I have gathered my myrrh with my spice;
I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey;
I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, 
O friends;drink, yea, 
drink abundantly, 
O beloved.

 I sleep, but my heart waketh: 
it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister,
my love, my dove, my undefiled:
for my head is filled with dew,
and my locks with the drops of the night.
 
I have put off my coat; 
how shall I put it on?
I have washed my feet; 
how shall I defile them?
 
My beloved put in his hand 
by the hole of the door,
and my bowels were moved for him.
 
I rose up to open to my beloved;
and my hands dropped with myrrh,
and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh,
upon the handles of the lock.
 
I opened to my beloved;
but my beloved had withdrawn himself,
and was gone: 
my soul failed when he spake:
I sought him, but I could not find him;
I called him, but he gave me no answer.
 
The watchmen that went about the 
city found me, they smote me, they 
wounded me; the keepers of the 
walls took away my veil from me.
 
I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem,
if ye find my beloved, that ye tell him,
that I am sick of love.
 
What is thy beloved more than another beloved, O thou fairest among women?
what is thy beloved more than another beloved, that thou dost so charge us?
 
My beloved is white and ruddy,
the chiefest among ten thousand.
 
His head is as the most fine gold,
his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.
 
His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters,
washed with milk, and fitly set.
 
His cheeks are as a bed of spices, as sweet flowers: his lips like lilies, dropping sweet smelling myrrh.
 
His hands are as gold rings set with the beryl: his belly is as bright ivory overlaid with sapphires.
 
His legs are as pillars of marble, set upon sockets of fine gold: his countenance is as Lebanon, excellent as the cedars.
 
His mouth is most sweet:
yea, he is altogether lovely.
This is my beloved,
and this is my friend,
O daughters of Jerusalem.
 
******
 
Those times of His visitation .... those times He may come to us while we are asleep warm an comfortable in our beds... and He stands at our bedside calling us out of bed to come and pray with Him, come and talk with Him a while... come and listen to what He wants to share with us.. Those times of His visitation that we take Him for granted and let our flesh rule, we say five more minutes or ok but don’t get up, we say its only a dream and let the moments pass as He calls on us... finally when we jump up our hearts ready to hear and be with Him...Its too late. We missed our hour of visitation... and He moved on.   But when He comes to our bed side and we are stirred at His coming and get up to pray with Him and talk with Him.... we draw closer with Him and that deeper relationship with Him takes root and begins to grow into something more...  We are in a relationship with the True Living God... A Loving Relationship...
How does anyone grow into such a thing but through investing into it... Do we have the time to fall in love with a God that loves us so much He reached out His arms and died for us?
 
 
Jesus stands at the door and knocks.
He wants inside our hearts.
A loving relationship is what He wants.
He is in love with us... though we may be careless with His beautiful heart
of sincerity and cast it to the wayside.... looking elsewhere for fulfillment of our hearts desire.

 
 
It’s a process... of time and of changing our mind to hunger for the righteousness of the word of God.
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
 
We grow in the Lord in His word and in our walk in Him from milk to meat ... we grow up... become more in Him ...
Have you ever fallen in love with someone?
That sickening feeling of you don’t want to be apart from them and if they must go then you cant wait to be with them again... The hours on the clock seem to double or triple. The day apart is too long, its painful, to be apart from the one you love. Finally when you know your going to see the one you love... you want to look and be your very best... You want everything to be lovely. 
You may provide a lovely atmosphere for to entertain your love or you may want to have a gift, to present to your love... That same syrupy, sickeningly, sweet love is how we come to feel over Jesus*
And what is amazing is He feels the same of us... look at heaven ... He goes to build us atmosphere.... a house.  ...
a mansion... He has gifts to give us ... He goes to His father to intercede and speak up for us to pray for us... He watches over us and waits for us to stop from our busy day to turn to notice Him.... to acknowledge Him. He loved us first... as shown on the cross.  Now He watches for us to turn to the truest heart we could ever come into.
 
 
Our time on this earth is not long in comparison to eternity .
Many things and people, take up our attention and our time.
We make choices all the day long as to what and who is important to us.
 
My prayer for you in Jesus* name is that you lie down in green pastures
and come to know Jesus* is shepherding over you... Amen
 
Jesus is the good shepherd ... not the so- so shepherd...
He is watching over and tending to you... You are not out of His view.
Yes: He hears you. 
Jesus is there keeping watch. 
Trust Him more, go to the one that loves you 
with all of His heart.
Cry to Him, talk to Him.... tell Him everything. Then wait on Him
 ... and listen... hear Him speak.
Don’t run off. Wait ... wait to hear Him.
Jesus* has much to share with you;  if you want to hear from Him.
 
You have much to offer Jesus*
...though you may not know it.
You can bring joy or grief to the Lord God.
Bringing Him joy is so much better than brining Him the later.
 
Our relationship with Jesus* is unique to us and personal..
No two of us have the same relationship,
nor will we be judged for walking the same identical walk...
Your unique and personal relationship with the King of kings and Lord of lords is waiting on you.
 
 
Psalm 27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion:
in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
 
You can never say you were not loved...John 3:  16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
 
Jesus is the door to eternal life... repent of your sins invite Him in as Lord an Savior and He will
open the door to you..You will go through Him to enter into green pastures...
 
 
A Psalm of David.
The earth is the LORD’s and the fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell therein,
[ 24:1]
 
 
 
 
Psalm 23
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
 he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me
in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life: and I will dwell 
in the house of the LORD for ever.
 
Psalm 121
 1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
 2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
 3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
 4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
 5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
 6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
 7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
 8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth,
and even for evermore.
 
 
 
Jesus* is:
Blessed Hope to the hopeless
Life to the lost
Truth to the confused
The way out of the darkness...
 
 
 
 
John 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst;
but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
 
 
 
 
Jesus* Blessings to you
If your not Saved and want to be
Just repent of your sins from a sincere heart
call Jesus in as your Savior now. 
If you don’t understand or need help I
have a blog post called HOW CAN I BE SAVED...
 
 
 
 
 
Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead,
thou shalt be saved.
 
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness;
and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment