Wednesday, May 4, 2011

VISION and HEARING FROM HOLY SPIRIT 5-4-2011

 HEARING FROM JESUS* TODAY AS THE HOLY SPIRIT REVEALS
This is what Jesus* said  5-4-2011 through His Holy Spirit

...THE GOOD NEWS
HOLD FOR I COME QUICKLY  FOR MY BRIDE....
What Im about to do is greater than you can imagine... Hold tight for soon you will be with me. REJOICE WITH ME 
for I have found my lost sheep...    DOOR CLOSED ... NO MORE....IN FULL.
-----------------

Stop  here... at this point I had a vision...   I saw a door and I knew it was  It was the door of Soul Salvation that made up the Bride of Christ
John 10: 9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 
The Lord Himself closed that door to the souls that would make up the Bride ...It was done...

prophetically one day soon the Bride of Christ is considered complete and no more will enter into her... Rapture ready....  she will be called up.

That mean those saved during the Tribulation period are going to have different duties in eternity with Jesus Christ.... unlike the Bride..
.Consider this insert of The Three Groups is via a study in Jack Van Impe ... Thank you JVI

Revelations 7: 13 - 14 and one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes?

And whence came they?
The answer?
14.    And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me..... These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
This is another proof that the Church.... is in Heaven, not upon earth....

Why?
John does not recognize this group.
He knows the raptured Church in Heaven (Rev.4, verse 1), but not the ones on earth in this text.
These are Tribulation Saints, who have washed their robes and made them white, in the blood of the Lamb.
Please hear God once again;

These are they that came out of the Great Tribulation..
That explains why John- who recognized the Church in Heaven- does not recognize these individuals.
They are new brothers and sisters in Christ...
... though unknown to John..
They have been saved during a different period of time.
A time when he and the church was already in heaven...
And then this new group was presented.

The next scene is exciting!
Each group saved... during different dispensations of time .
.has different duties to perform. 

The Church is the Bride of Christ
 enjoys the 1,000 year Honeymoon upon earth
(Rev chapter 20 vs. 4). They reign as rulers kings and priests..
(1 Peter 2:9 and Rev 1:6).

The 144,000
serve most closely to the Lamb and His Bride.
(chapter 14 vs. 4).

The Gentiles saved during the Tribulation Period
will be Temple Servants, waiting on Christ and His Bride. 
They serve in the Glorious Temple ...
(described in Ezekiel... chapters 40 – 48)

Soon the people of God from all dispensations
enjoy the presence of God. 
Their days of suffering, heartache, and abuse
by and ungodly world are finished.
Tears are wiped way
and every remembrance of past sorrow is obliterated
from their minds.Praise Jesus!
Soon we shall all have our place in the Lord.

Note: Where are the Jews?
Chapter 7 the 144,000- this group cannot be the Church, for the church is already in Heaven. (chap. 4 vs. 1) Also the Church is not Jewish but composed of all races, peoples and tongues.

The 144,000 represent the Twelve Tribes of Israel.
Juda, Reuben, Gad, Aser, Nepthalim, Manasses, Simeon, Levi, Issachar, Zebulon, Joseph and Benjamin..
Jewish names ..head up Jewish Tribes in a Jewish Nation- Israel.
 ----------------------------

RESUME what Jesus* said  5-4-2011 through His Holy Spirit;
GREAT TRAVAIL COMETH
BELOVED HOLD TIGHT FOR I COMETH IN GREAT GLORY  FOR MY BRIDE.
You shall  be changed in  the twinkle of  mine eye first the dead and then the living  and you shall ever be with the Lord. 
Hold tight I quicken all things...  
Hold for as your joy be  increased and fulfilled... so be others in great despair one day changes all..
one event triggers many
The bride removed
Tribulation prevails
.. DAY ONE
IS THE BEGINNING OF MANY SORROWS
MUCH GRIEF
PAIN
LOSS  OF JOY
UNHAPPINESS
DESPAIR  COVERS THE WORLD
EVEN STILL MANY  WILL NOT SEEK TRUTH BUT CONTINUE TO FALL AWAY.
I pour out my spirit in Great Measure amongst men on earth
Dreams prophecy visions increase w even unto the end so be it.
Great joy great despair SAME DAY
RAPTURE / TRIBULATION ... SOON.

 ---------------------

sTOP here ... I felt when the Holy Spirit was telling me of this great pain grief and sorrow of the earth the Holy Spirit was grieved I was brought to pain and tears I cried as He grieved at the same time a joy began to overflow me and I wanted to switch and sing a song for Joy of the Rapture of the Church and I did and then I grieved again for the left behind for those on earth going through and I knew for certain it’s a same day event and that the Tribulations day one  begins on the very day of Rapture of the Bride and not before. ....all events before the Rapture are mere birth pangs unto the beast.
 --------------------

NEXT the vision the Lord gave through the Holy Spirit  here.... at this point I saw the image of the antichrist.
In the past I have seen his closed door, his closed door seal crack open and liquid flow out of the cracked seal  of the door. 
I have seen his closed cracked seal door open wide to his dark shadow image in the doorway.

Today I saw his dark shadow image sitting on the threshold of his wide open door way he his feet on the ground yet he sits on the threshold of his doorway..in  a chair like sitting position .  I knew his feet coming out of the door like that was a sign likened to breach birth of a baby...
breach... a sign of reverse order all things backwards... what is right will be wrong... it’s a sign in itself of what's to come upon the earth.
The Holy Spirit spoke to me over this vision.... he said the antichrist cannot stand erect with his feet on the ground... until the bride be taken out....  see how close the hour of departure is for the Bride of Christ..
Before he stands erect his feet on the ground ... you will be gone.... thus saith the Lord of lord and King of kings .. I come very soon time is just about up  Keep watch 

Rejoice with me saith the Lord for all things become new
Let he who slumbers, slumber still
let he who is awake keep watch for I come  as a thief,
no man knows the hour, no man knows the day
Rejoice for my reward is with me
soon so very soon in these last days
prepare your selves for my coming is at hand
KNOW I AM COMING
KNOW IN YOUR HEARTS
THAT I AM COMING
Set your hearts on me saith the Lord of lord and King of kings
set your sights on me
rejoice in me that where I am you will be also 
even make a joyful sound unto the Lord for His coming is at hand
Sing a new song unto the Lord!!!! of rejoicing unto Him
for the Great and Terrible things He has done 
will do and Is even now Doing ....
Oh Lift up your heads O ye gates
for your Redemption Draweth Night
HALLELUJAH
WHAT I DO
I DO QUICKLY 
HOLD TIGHT!
Things are Heating up even now ... boiling lava...
 
[then I saw] cracking in the earth all over it spider like cracks as He said
CRACKING....... SHAKING  ...THUNDERINGS.... LIGHTNIGHS ...
I COME SOON!


 **** 



Praise Jesus for He comes quickly for His bride ... Hallelujah
I give all the Praise Honor and Glory to the Father Son and Holy Spirit to the True Living God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

The Lord JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD IS clearly is warning and sounding the ALERT AT THIS HOUR.... TO LOOK UP.... AND SING HIS PRAISES... HE IS COMING FOR US.... THANK YOU JESUS*

 Jesus* Blessings to you


and if your not saved ... what are you waiting for.. the call to salvation is to everyman to whosoever will.. that means you..  Get Busy Repenting.. your soul is lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment