Sunday, May 8, 2011

Word from Jesus* via the Holy Spirit 5-08-2011

The Lord spoke through the Holy Spirit saying:

 
Rejoice sing a new song in the Lord Jesus Christ the Savior of the world.  Hold fast the Great Shaking Continues ... great despair... many fall prey to the worldly  things all it has to offer choosing forsaking righteousness in Jesus name sake . 

Hold fast to what thou has in the Lord Jesus for He alone makes all things new.  All power of Heaven and earth belong  the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ the Redeemer of sinful men ... 

I alone am the deliverance of sinful men I am the Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end ... All who hear my voice know me. I come quickly for mine own ... they cry out to me day and night for deliverance from the sinful cataclysmical  world of coldness of heart of decay, corruption and extinction of truth  of righteousness of all things good.  

Soon; very,  very,  very soon  the world will be void of my church, my Bride, my Elect ... Hold tight till the Trump of Righteous Deliverance calls you   “UP HITHER” for soon you shall ever be with the Lord Jesus* Christ the Savior of all men willing. 

None is likened unto the Lord ... No not one.  Im the  A and the Z   the First and the Last .. Thou should have no other  gods before me.  I am a jealous God ... my redemption draweth nigh... Look up for soon ever more you shall ever be with the Lord your God your redeemer.. your Savior ..

There comes a day of Day of All Days.. its beyond “nigh even at the door” even so ... it is upon you... soon your redeemer will have come and gone again... His Bride then with Him ... let He that has an ear be made ready for soon its past  and again all things become new! 

Time is promised to none... mans heart is likened to the rudder of a ship , his tongue leads the way. 

Hold tight for none can imagine what I do... even so its begun and will not stop until every drop is poured out... thus saith the Lord of lords and King of kings  ...Amen ... selah.... 
-My wrath is Great my Justice provoked.
......................

 I have provided scripture to support much of what the Lord is saying through the Holy Spirit. That we can see it does line up with the prophetic word of God.


Revelation 1:11  Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.



2 Corinthians 11:2  For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.


Deuteronomy 32:16 They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger.

2 Chronicles 34:25  Because they have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods, that they might provoke me to anger with all the works of their hands; therefore my wrath shall be poured out upon this place, and shall not be quenched.


Mark 13:29  So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.


Luke 6:45  A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.



Matthew 12:34  O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.


Isaiah 44:6  Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.



Isaiah 44:24 Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;


Revelation 4:1  After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.



Revelation 21:5  And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

..........

 We can see it does line up with the word of God and is not out of accord with the will of God or His prophetic word... The Holy Spirit is striving to ring out warning to he who has an ear to hear... surely our redemption draweth nigh....  no man knows the day or the hour... Personally I feel the Rapture is much closer than most imagine it is.



Ecclesiastes 8:5 : and a wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment.


Praise is a powerful moving tool it’s a weapon it’s a proof of it’s a powerful confirmation as to belief and standing on what is believed through faith. 


The Thanks and Praise part of our prayer is the the third step often overlooked... 

1] ask
2] believe
3] praise


We the Bride of Christ can usher Jesus* even more quickly if we sing a new song of Praise and thanksgiving welcoming Him rejoicing in His coming, thanking Him for coming quickly. 


Revelation 22
7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly.
Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.



If your not saved please consider surrendering 
all to Jesus to today... time is short and waits for no man.
Where will time take you? 

We all have appointments to meet up with.... it’s the final  
appointment we will have to keep eternally.


Jesus* is calling ... will you answer today? 
or will you again walk away?


Do the right thing for your poor soul... 
if you don’t... no one can


Jesus* Bless your hearts in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment