Monday, December 19, 2011

12-19-2011 A WORD FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT ON YOUR MOST VALUABLE POSSESSION

First realize the Holy Spirit upholds the words of the  Father and the Son Jesus* Christ... the Savior of whosoever. 
 
 
John 14
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. 27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I. 29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
 
 [Begin the message of the Holy Spirit ]
 
Beloved no man knows the day or hour but I tell you my coming is at hand. I call out to those toying with their eternity as if opportunity is in their favor. For it is not. Chaos can take your life in a moment you least expect and you will enter into the deep of the earth to dwell for eternity. God will no longer be calling upon you there. Only here does God call and then its over.  
 
 
Why chance it?
Why play the RISK;
with you most  VALUABLE POSSESSION .... your eternal life... your exterior  soul...?
 
Many are in clubs or groups and  feel security in numbers... They take comfort  in one anothers sheltering thoughts and opinions.  Fortitude of strength of same thinking or welcoming acceptance; rules the day, rules the hour,  rules the moment. It begins to rule all moments until *all time has vanished...disappeared... gone forever. Difficult to believe one day time will be no more. There is no time in hell only forever...  
 
What more can any tell you; that you have not heard?
 
What more can anyone tell you; that you do not know?
 
Harken unto the call of the Lord. While He is calling out to you.
Too many wait and are in deepest regret for putting off eternity with the Lord Jesus Christ.  
Come now into eternity.
Come now into eternal life in Jesus* ... You have everything to gain
and nothing to lose...in Jesus* name 
so be it. 
 
 
Life hangs in the balance of Heaven or Hell... Daily!
Men bury men daily ... all hope for Heaven and good things for the dead. Yet while alive the dead did not want life Life through the only begotten Son  of the True Living God... Man wants nothing, no part of saving grace, no part of soul salvation. But upon death; hope and expect good things. 
 
 
Hell is real sadly;  it’s a reality check that is not refundable ..
Not exchangeable.
No Returns.
No second chances.
No time out for good behavior.
No such relief or freedom from.
Once in... Your in for life... Eternally Sealed Shut on You.
So while you see blue skies and green grass and rain.
While you still eat and drink.
While you still have the comforts life provides you .
While you still have happy joyous times, good conversations with loved ones and friends or any others..
While you can still make a decision of your own freewill  and act upon it.
While you still walk in the attributes [of God] of Hope and Freedom to Choose.
Think on socializing with others....
There is no such thing in hell.
Its not a place of socialize and reminiscing of old  times long past...
Its not a place of shaking hands, of holding hands or hugging, embracing one another.  
 
IT’S A PLACE OF TORMENT WITH NO REST:
NO PEACE
NO LOVE
NO JOY
NO HOPE
 
All the goodness of God is here now... its not there.. The things you know of goodness are not there. You will long for them ... but they are not there. 
 
There is no good thing in hell.
No not one...
ONLY SUFFERING
ONLY MOURNING
ONLY GRIEF
ONLY SORROW AND DESPAIR without HOPE.
 
 
Hopelessness is not fathomable as you read this you cant even imagine hoplessness because on earth as futile  or bleak as a situation is there is always a glimmer of hope.
Even a man on death row goes to his death with hope that in death ... he will be free and all will be well. Only when he unsaved wakes up to his reality does he come to know HOPELESSNESS.  
 
 
Hopelessness is in hell... but you cant imagine that because you are filled with hope... You have hope your tomorrows will be brighter than today.. That all things will get better. That its going to be  good.  Hope does that...
 
The Hope and desire of the Lord Jesus* Christ is that you will turn unto Him unto His saving grace and repent of your sins ... Repent and come Home .. come to the Home you were made for ... You were made for Heaven and not for hell ...
Come  to the saving grace of the only God that gave all for you .. That died for your sins at Calvery and rose from the grave .. Leaving you the Holy Spirit. 
 
Repent .. admit you’re a sinner in need of a savior ... 
 
Confess and ..Ask Jesus* in as Lord 
and Master of your heart and Life 
and you shall be SAVED...  when your heart is sincere matching your words..
 
 
God is good and mighty to save.. 
Its His will to save.
If mans will is to be lost , he will be.
If mans will is to be saved, he will be.
Time is the dividing line. 
 
 
Do you have time?
You play RISK,  you play CHANCE with your greatest treasure... with YOUR most valuable possession... ‘’’YOU’’’’ Your eternal soul... is you.
 
There is  no vaccum for your soul to take it to a state of never existing, never cvreated or never was. The soul live on.
All that you have heard of heaven and hell are real...They do exist.
 
 
Man must turn to God and live eternal life with Him or if man declines ....
he must live eternal life without God.
 
And without God is;
without His goodness
without His provision
without His protection
 
Here man turned his back on God. 
There God turns His back on man.
 
Freewill will get you what you want.
But is  it really what you want?
 
 
 [End of message from the Holy Spirit ]


 
To be saved today right now you need a sincere heart
 
Use the voice God gave you,
speak to Him, repent via prayer of your sins.  Confess you’re a sinner 
in need of a savior..  
 
You  call Jesus in 
as your Lord and Savior
... He will hear you. 
 
 
HOW CAN I BE SAVED?


1. ACKNOWLEDGE your sinful state (Romans 3:23,
Isaiah 53:6)


2. BELIEVE the Gospel (Acts 16:30-31; John 3:26)


3. REPENT of your sins (Luke 13:3 Isaiah 55:7)


4. RECEIVE Christ as your Savior (John 3:16; Rev.
3:20; 1 John 5:12)


5. CONFESS Him as your Lord (Romans 10:9-10;
Mark 8:34-38)
 
For more on how to be SAVED ...
and a Sinners Prayer if you need help ...
click the link
 
 
 
 
Realize its no set of specific words unto salvation. Your hearts prayer to Jesus* is as unique as you are. Just open your heart and your mouth and speak to Him.
Come as a child.
 
john 3
16 For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten
Son, that
WHOSOEVERbelieveth in him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.

Jesus* teaches us to confess and believe.

Romans 10:9
That if thou shalt CONFESS WITH THY MOUTH the Lord Jesus, and shalt BELIEVE IN THINE HEART
that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be
SAVED.

ONCE WE ARE SAVED WE STRIVE
TO BE LIKE CHRIST... STRIVE TO BE HOLY AS HE IS HOLY 
lest we grieve the Holy Spirit.

Ephesians 4
30 And grieve not the
holy Spirit of God,
whereby ye are 
sealed unto the day of redemption.
SAVED WE ARE SEALED... OUR SALVATION
IS NOT TO BE TAKEN FROM US.

Jeremiah 17
14 Heal me, O Lord,
and I shall be healed;
save me, and I shall be saved:
for thou art my praise.

I WILL HAVE HEALING JUST
AS I HAVE SALVATION?
Both require faith believing.
 
 
HOW CAN I BE SAVED?

Praise Jesus* lets pray
 ..   A SINNERS PRAYER;

Lord Jesus I am a sinner.
I believe the gospel is true
that you were born of a virgin,
that you died on the cross
for my sins and rose from the grave.
That you who are Holy;
without sin and took my place in suffering
that I may be set free; you having paid the cost for me; through the shedding of your precious Holy blood.  I ask you now Jesus* to forgive me of my sins and to separate
them from me as far as the east is from the west never to   recall them to me again. I ask you now Jesus to please come
into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Jesus wash me clean and I will be whiter
than the snow.
Thank you Jesus for hearing my hearts plea   I believe this moment you have heard my prayer and have Saved my eternal soul. I believe I am BORN AGAIN, filled with your precious Holy Spirit the third member of the
Holy Trinity and that now my body is not my own but is the holy temple of the Lord Jesus Christ my Savior.   Thank you Jesus.
Thank you Heavenly Father. Thank You Holy Spirit.   Thank you my three in ONE God; my Elohim.

Praise *Jesus Amen!!!!!!



If you just prayed that prayer
and God Saved
[beware mental ascent]
LET ME BE ONE OF THE FIRST
TO WELCOME YOU
INTO THE FAMILY OF GOD.
WELCOME AND PRAISE JESUS
!!!!!!GLORY TO GOD !!!!!!

 
GUESS WHAT....... DID YOU KNOW HEAVEN IS REJOICING!!!!!!
RIGHT NOW OVER ((((YOU)))).. IMAGINE THAT..YOU STIRRED
UP HEAVEN BIG TIME!!!!!!
.


Luke 15:7 I tell you that in the same way there will be more   rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over
ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

Luke 15:10 In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing   in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner  who repents."
 

Luke 15:4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep,  if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost,  until he find it?
5 And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders,  rejoicing.6 And when he cometh home, he calleth together
his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me;  for I have found my sheep which was lost.
7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over  one sinner that repenteth,
more than over ninety and nine just persons,
Which need no repentance.

Jesus Blessings to you!!!!!!
One Day at a time Sweet Jesus!!!!!!
 
 

Read your King James Version of the Bible.
Get into a Church that teaches sound doctrine.  Jack Van Impe is a fantastic teacher of the sound doctrine of Christ. Hit the pause button and take notes.
Charles Stanley is a good preacher. The Holy Spirit will aid you...
He will direct your path when you give everything surrender all to Jesus
and ask for guidance of the Holy Spirit in Jesus* name....so be it.



2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God,  a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.



 Jesus* Blessings to You!

ALL PRAISE HONOR AND GLORY GO TO THE FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS* HOLY NAME... AMEN


No comments:

Post a Comment