Tuesday, August 9, 2011

JESUS* IS COMING ..Word from the Lord ...8-9-2011

 
 
This is a message from the Lord Jesus* Christ  given through the Holy Spirit  8-9-2011
 
 
 
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I testify these things are true... in Jesus Christ the Son of the true living God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob... The God who gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth on Him might obtain everlasting life. [John 3:16]
 
 
Rejoice with me for I have found my lost sheep.... my sheep pen is full and running over Blessed am I saith the Lord of lords and King of kings... for my children are and have turned unto me.... Blessed am I saith the Lord of lords and King of kings.... 
 
Rejoice! with me !!!
Rejoice with me!!!!
Rejoice with me!!!!
 
 
 
Take heart for I am with you now and ever more saith the Lord of lords and Kings of kings. I come quickly for my Bride behold I come quickly for my Bride saith the Lord... Rejoice for so it will be...
that wil.  Hallelujah!!!!
 
Feed my sheep ..... let the truth ring out.... let the truth be known... the word does not lie...  thus saith the Lord of lords and King of kings,  I keep my promises... none is likened unto me. My word is the word of truth and of life of hope for the weary and the lost...
My word is truth and life.  Let whosoever will come and drink of the water of life that I offer, only I can give the water of life. Crystal clean, pure living water and you will never thirst again.... for I am the Lord your God.... saith the Lord of lords and King of kings none is likened unto me... who should dare to declare it.... ? Who should dare to declare they are likened unto me saith the Lord of lords and King of kings? 
 
All mine adversaries will be put under my feet... in due season saith the Lord of lords and King and kings.
 
There is coming a day of great rejoicing such as has never been heard.... its coming into the Kingdom of he Lord God Almighty!
That day will be a day of all days in the Kingdom of God when the Bride has entered in ....  Entered in, in her fullness .... there will be a celebration in Heaven beloved.... Yes there will be a celebration. For the Bridegroom will have His Bride... Selah
 
Rejoice with me for I have found my lost sheep... Soon they too shall be with me.... I come quickly.... stay prepared all you who are looking for the glorious coming of the Lord Jesus to the clouds  keep watch for it shall be..... Hold tight to the profession of your faith... trusting in the Lord in all things...
 
Rejoice with me for I have found my lost sheep.... soon they too shall ever be with the Lord.... My joy is inexplicable, who could know the joy of the Lord in it fullness? Rejoice with me.... Blessed am I saith the Lord of lords and King of kings... Blessed am I.
 
Beloved this world will pass away but my word will never pass away.
I am that I am and there is no other.
Blessed are those in the Lord of lord of and King of kings
 
Blessed are those in Jesus Christ the Savior of the world.
 
All you who hunger and thirst after righteousness in Jesus name sake Come .... the door will open to you.
Knock and the door will be opened. Seek and you shall find.
If any man hungers and thirsts after righteousness in Jesus* name sake come and the door will be opened to you.
 
Come... Come unto me... I am calling you .... hear me calling unto you  come to me you who are weary ...  all you heavy laden, all you who are lost and in travail, all you that seek justice truth and righteousness.... come ..... come unto me saith the Lord of lords and King of kings. .... Drink of the true living water .. I am the way the truth and the life and in me and by me is the way in to and out of, into green pastures and crystal clean waters and you shall never hunger nor thirst again saith the Lord of lords and King of kings.
 
My righteousness is just and fair... none is likened unto o the Lord Jesus* Christ the Savior of the world. none no not one.
For I am that I am and there is none other.
Rejoice with me for I have found my lost lamb...
Come now as I call unto you.... come now at my call unto you.
Your heart is sincere call upon me and I will enter in.
I will never leave you or forsake you.
 
I will call you mine...
 
In Jesus* name so be it....
Rejoice with me for I have found my lost lamb...
Rejoice with me
Rejoice with me
Rejoice with me
 
Praise the God Praise the Son from whom all Blessings flow...
Rejoice for the hour of deliverance is at hand.. and you shall ever be with the Lord of lords and King of kings.
Rejoice for I do come beloved ... I even now I am that I am and I come .....
Rejoice for I come beloved... make way for the King for so it is  and ever shall be... true.
 
 
In Jesus* name I testify these things are from the Lord Jesus Christ via the precious Holy Spirit third member of the Blessed Holy Trinity.
These words are not just for me but they are for the Bride of Christ and for WHOSOEVER... and WHOSOEVER WILL COME... come now.
 
 

That’s it In Jesus* name Hallelujah!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment