Sunday, August 21, 2011

A word from the Lord Jesus* Christ via the Holy Spirit 8-21-2011 BROKEN WORLD

 
 
A word from the Lord Jesus* Christ
 8-21-2011  
 
 
 
 
Hold tight for I come saith the Lord of lords
and King of kings
...Hold tight ... I come ...  I am behind the Birth Pangs 
the events of today , tomorrow  and for eternity
.... yesterday was created by me.
I am that I am and there is none other
I am faithful and true 
None is likened unto the Lord thy God
for so be it .
 
I am that I am and I come beloved;
I come ...my reward is with me
Who is likened unto me...
I come...Rejoice
for so be it .
 
 
I am that I am
 I come when none expect
Suddenly without warning and then gone 
away with my  Bride
 
Jesus is coming !!!
are you ready ?
 
Grief Sorrow  Heartache  like never before  it  comes 
beloved are you ready
that you may be able to escape all these things
that will come upon the entire world.
 
Make way for the King of kings
and Lord of lords ... Repent 
 
Rejoice
prepare your hearts and minds 
to receive
prepare for
so be it
the day is upon you
 
- though many sleep 
and will sleep still
so be it
for soon the trump will have passed 
anew day begun
A new time begun
 
I come soon
I forgive  those that ask of sincere heart
the enemy the adversary –satan
is al liar
he tells my people there is no way out of their sins
no forgiveness available 
but I tell them to ask of a sincere heart
repent of a sincere heart
and I will forgive them
 Hold  onto hope in the Lord    
The Lord  forgives those that ask  of Him.
 
The crash is coming  the fall is coming fast
... in  24 hrs the world will be upside down
all changed transformed  anew
broken ...in need with no help or relief in sight
so be it
 
It comes even now
It comes quickly
suddenly and  then it begins
all things change
 
Behold I come quickly
my reward is with me
If  any man hears my voice
let him come unto me
for I'm calling out to  him now
... you that hear come now so be it
 
**************************
 
That is the word from the Lord Jesus* Christ
via the Holy Spirit 8-21-2011
 
please know the Lord is NOT saying that in the next
24 hrs.... as if in tomorrow...no He is saying in a day... in a time
span of a 24 hr period or time frame
... the world will be in a mess.
 
 
 
AND broken ...in need with no help or relief in sight
so be it  I BELIEVE THIS TO BE .... AFTER THE BRIDE IS GONE THE ANTICHRIST OF REV WILL BE REVEALED... TO MEND THE BROKEN WORLD...
 
 
 
 
Please feel free to investigate the validity of these words
 that I make claim are from the Holy Spirit in accord with the word of God.
Out of the many ...I'm providing a few scriptures to support these words ...
 
 
Rev 19:16  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written,
 KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
 
 
 
Revelation 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast
which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
 
 
 
Revelation 2:25 Only hold on to what you have until I come.
 
 
Revelation 16:15 "Behold, I come like a thief!
Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him,
 so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed."
 
 
Revelation 22:12 "Behold, I am coming soon!
My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.
 
Isaiah 13:8 Terror will seize them, pain and anguish will grip them;
 they will writhe like a woman in labor.
They will look aghast at each other, their faces aflame.
 
Jeremiah 30:6 Ask and see: Can a man bear children?
Then why do I see every strong man with his hands on his
stomach like a woman in labor, every face turned deathly pale?
 
John 1:3All things were made by him; and without him was not any
 thing made that was made.
 
 
Revelation 21:5 And he that sat upon
the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.
And he said unto me,
Write: for these words are true
 
Revelation 22:6 The angel said to me, "These words are trustworthy and true.
The Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets,
sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place."and faithful.
 
Revelation 19:6 Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude,
like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting:
 "Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns.
 
 
Psalm 97:1The LORD reigneth; let the earth rejoice;
let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.
 
Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said,
Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
 
John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins;
if you do not believe that I am [the one I claim to be],
you will indeed die in your sins."
 
Revelation 1:8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God,
 "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."
 
Mark 13:36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
 
Romans 13:11 And do this, understanding the present time.
The hour has come for you to wake up from your slumber,
 because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed.
 
Luke 21:34 "Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down
with dissipation, drunkenness and the anxieties of life,
and that day will close on you unexpectedly like a trap. 
 
Matthew 25:6 And at midnight there was a cry made,
Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
 
Matthew 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation,
 such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time,
no, nor ever shall be.
 
Ezekiel 5:9 Because of all your detestable idols,
 I will do to you what I have never done before and will never do again.
 
 
Joel 2:2 a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness.
 Like dawn spreading across the mountains a large and mighty army comes,
such as never was of old nor ever will be in ages to come.
 
Revelation 16:18 Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings,
peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has
ever occurred since man has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake.
 
 
Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly;
and my reward is with me,
 to give every man according as his work shall be.
13 I am Alpha and Omega,
 the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
 
Revelation 3:3 Remember therefore how
thou hast received and heard,
and hold fast,
and repent.
If therefore thou shalt not watch,
I will come on thee as a thief,
and thou shalt not know what hour
I will come upon thee.
 
 
Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore,
and pray always,
that ye may be accounted worthy
to escape all these things
that shall come to pass,
and to stand before the Son of man. 
 
 
1 Peter 5:8  Be sober, be vigilant;
because your adversary
the devil,
as a roaring lion,
walketh about,
 seeking whom he may devour:
 
 
Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess
with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
 and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised
him from the dead,
thou shalt be saved.
 
 

 
ARE YOU SAVED? DO YOU WANT TO BE? READ MY POST ON HOW TO BE SAVED http://terri3210.blogspot.com/2011_02_01_archive.html


 JESUS* IS CALLING YOU...
OUT OF THE FULLNESS
OF LOVE IN HIS HEART
AND HE DOES NOT LIE 
HE DIED TO PROVE HIS LOVE IS TRUE.


I give all the Praise to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in Jesus*
Precious Holy name... Amen Hallelujah!
to God be the glory for the things He has done,,,


Jesus* Blessings to you
 

No comments:

Post a Comment