Monday, January 4, 2010

Climbing Gods Holy Mountain

Growing in Jesus* there will come a day in our Christian walk that Jesus will introduce us to the Father... The Great Almighty God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob the God of Israel... the Great I Am.
Yes Jesus refers to Himself as the father- John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Even so we have a Holy Trinity, the great three in one God yet still separate entities - John.14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

THIS IS KEY: Matthew 11:27
All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

IN YOUR CLOSER WALK WITH THE LORD JESUS ... HE WILL REVEAL THE FATHER TO YOU...
Question: Have you yet in your walk with Jesus* been blessed to meet the Father?
Our walk in Jesus is personal, as we climb Gods Holy Mountain on different levels, sometimes we back slide and must re-climb to where we once were and go beyond, ever striving to more in Jesus, ever striving to be all we can be in Him.

Praise to Jesus* I have fearfully been introduced to Jehovah Jireh. He speaks and oceanic waves of water seem to roll against my being, I feel I'm without strength, a weak helpless individual, powerless in comparison with Awesome God. Truly Jesus is our mediator our intercessor to the Father...

I bid you keep the faith, keep climbing... surely there is so much more in store for those of us that walk with Jesus*... So much we can not imagine. I have not yet tangibly; walked into the visions,promises and anointings of Jehovah Jireh. Still they are and He has spoken to me in secret as He will you. Even now I still wait on God to open doors and I tell you - EVEN NOW its difficult to wait on God... but there is no other way... When we are seemingly on hold... WE MUST WAIT for God to move first on our behalf... only then will our lives unfold according to Gods plan and purpose... NOT that we be glorified ... but that HE be glorified through us.

Keep climbing, hold on to hope and trust in the Lord Jesus* ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD AT THE HELM. Anchor your faith in the rock, in the true living water.
Jesus* Bless your work, your hearts and your climb in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment